What It Did
I’m driving around Europe because of some, or all, of these things: reasons:
- Might be a bit fun
- Take lots of photos of stuff, like scenery, and my sure to be fly-covered car amongst said scenery
- Driving is good, especially in France
- There’s a big music event in France on 21st which sounded funky (thanks Abhi!)
- Oh god I can’t beleive I just shouted someone out, what’s le monde coming to?
- The alpine Stelvio Pass should be awesome for both Driving and Photographing aspects
- Chance to kill myself on the Nurburgring
- Blah blah blah
… and decided just now that writing about it on the internets might be a smrat idea. Also setting this stupid blogface up has delayed packing. Win + win.
I only have a terrible mobile 3G card with me so updates may have to wait for wifi at hotels, which with my language skills (approximately: rubbish) may be tricky to enquire about.