Yesterday, an awesome prank was played. It went something like this:
- Locate image of something that’s explicitly not a cat, in this instance a badger
- Create a word document entitled ‘Cat Found’ and insert image therein
- Append extra description of the ‘cat’ you have found
- Stick the victims mobile number at the bottom ‘if he is yours please call xxxxx xxx xxx’-style
- Stick everywhere around town
An example hither:
Which in detail looks a bit more like thither:
Bonus points if a woman approaches you quizically whilst you’re affixing a poster to a lamp post with the semi-questionally-intoned opener “… that’s a badger…?”. Yes, love, well spotted. Have a medal. A conical-cylindrical one made of purest lead, travelling at quite a rate of knots, preferably.
A few more people were witnessed being amused by these, and at least two phone calls were made too, so it was definitely a case of WINRAR!