Browsing the things people searched for in order to land on your own site is always a fun thing to do, especially if you really enjoy doing things that are boring as all hell. Sometimes, though, you discover some fun* things people found you under.
Such As These
- 5 people came from “i’ll kill your fucking dog for fun so don’t push me“
- 5 more from “david cameron derp“
- 16 from “little cats“, despite my average rank being 74th… I guess people really love little cats
- 15 from “messy living room“, which is quite frankly an insult
- 30 from “cat found badger“, my finest hour
- and 320 for some variation of “netflix usa on uk xbox“, so I’ll probably get arrested by the MPAA any day now
*Except they’re not really “fun things” so much as “just… things, like”, but that doesn’t sound as good.